Monday, December 21, 2009

Doing alot!!!

Well I'm in Salt Lake City right now and lovin life!!! I know its been forever again! Well My life has been fun but Vary BusyWell Last time i bloged it was September and me and my friends went out karoke-ing...lol ya well we have done alot since then like bowling and things I've been having alot of fun with Liz and Helena and Jessica too, Well I love everything!! I'm in SLC for Christmas and my cousin Davids wedding! Well I also Came in November for my cousin Camilla's Wedding!!! Everyone is getting married it seems! well I haven't changed much, just hard classes so I'm always sleeping or doing homework, which I haven't done any of lately! Well IDK what to say right now cause I got to go have some more fun in SLC and stuff well I love Y'all!!! And I'll try to write more soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment