Saturday, September 5, 2009

Senoir Year started!

Sorry it's been forever and a day, But I've been busy with senior year. I have so much work this year I have 4 AP classes and 2 Dual credit classes and I'm not taking the normal 8 classes I'm adding one and going with 9, lol This is going to be one fun year! But It's already had its moments me and some friends on this past Tuesday the 1st of September we went karaoke-ing lol but Ya we had the funness time ever! lol as you see the picture.Well Ya I'm currently just having fun as a senoir and doing all the coll thigs seniors do, like act like were the boss! Evern if we know were not :-) but other then that and school work out the but!!! Well I'll write more later!!!
Love ya's muches!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so how you made a blog and never told me about it, but rather left it up to ME to find the link to it on SOMEONE ELSE's blog, I have no idea.

    But all is forgiven and forgotten. I'll just act like this never happened. :)

    Well, I love your blog. Your background is adorable! I'll add you to my bloglist. You have to add me to yours, too. I don't have the link to it on my profile, so I'll give you the link here:

    iamtrulylaurabug.blogspot.com

    Check it out and leave comments!!!!

    I love you Kat. You're awesome and you know it.

    Luv, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Im glad your having a great year! Blog more! (:

    ReplyDelete